how to increase difficulty against AI
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: how to increase difficulty against AI Author: jinxer PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:48 am
    —
I've read this post and still have no idea what it means. http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5156

I checked off show enemies and changed enemy AI from recruit to elite and I see no difference in types of units it uses.

Thx in advance  Smile

#2: Re: how to increase difficulty against AI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:05 pm
    —
Set your force to "Elite" and the enemy to "Recruit".

This will make your forcepool a lot smaller and the enemy forcepool and choice of hight value (Tanks and so on ) equipment larger.

#3: Re: how to increase difficulty against AI Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:08 pm
    —
The manual will go into it in more detail for the specific game.

#4: Re: how to increase difficulty against AI Author: jinxer PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:00 am
    —
thx very much

#5: Re: how to increase difficulty against AI Author: jinxer PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:20 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
Set your force to "Elite" and the enemy to "Recruit".

This will make your forcepool a lot smaller and the enemy forcepool and choice of hight value (Tanks and so on ) equipment larger.

I noticed the forcepool having more options but I don't notice the enemy units being different. Will the AI change its own options?.

Also I noticed my units become experienced with elite on. Won't this cancel out the difficulty increase?.

#6: Re: how to increase difficulty against AI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:32 pm
    —
The AI will generally field more of the "valuable" units as the FP's increase with the Recruit setting. In CC5 I dont think you can go into and change the enemy forcepool directly, no.

Your own units experience does not get affected by a difficulty increase, there are normal variations of this in the game.

Try re-selecting a unit a few times and it will get a different experience rating.

#7: Re: how to increase difficulty against AI Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:08 pm
    —
....................................how to increase difficulty against AI.............................................

That's the original question.

Mod the game.

That's the answer

#8: Re: how to increase difficulty against AI Author: paratmar PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:56 pm
    —
I can moded the game to increase the difficalty vs AI......agressive attack and many other things

#9: Re: how to increase difficulty against AI Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:28 am
    —
Smaller maps and 200p victory flags helps a bit...

#10: Re: how to increase difficulty against AI Author: dj PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:55 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
....................................how to increase difficulty against AI.............................................

That's the original question.

Mod the game.

That's the answer

TLD is completely unplayable vs AI no matter the settings.  No other solution other than modding.  Only CC2 and CC3 had decent AI.

#11: Re: how to increase difficulty against AI Author: paratmar PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:33 am
    —
I do modings of TLD and AI is very agrassiv to attack

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1