Weird soldier punch surendered tanker
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#21: Re: Weird soldier punch surendered tanker Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:35 am
    —
I have seen a soldier sprinting while surrenderd. It must be lag or something.
It looked like he put his hands up , changed his mind and made a run for it , then got cold feat and surrenderd again. But the running was abnormally fast.

But i have definitely seen what looks like a surrenderd soldier being killed hand to hand. No doubt. I thought it was really cool.

#22: Re: Weird soldier punch surendered tanker Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:00 pm
    —
The only time I have seen that abnormally fast movement is when a soldier is assaulting a house with a grenade.
You know if surrendered soldiers return to friendlies in some games they are no longer a prisoner? It could be he was running to get back to his lines. If he is part of a veteran or crack unit he will be added back to the campaign forcepool to be a thorn in your side in other campaign battles down the road, if his team finds him and Un-surrenders him that is.

#23: Re: Weird soldier punch surendered tanker Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:01 pm
    —
sometimes they are tricky and try to head back to their own lines if they can

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2