About the Game
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

#1:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:58 pm
    —
Just buy it, its only 3.50! 3vs3 CC, can it get better?

#2:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:03 pm
    —
The game is great!
We've had several 2v2 battles already and with more recieving their discs every day then this game is going to be going full tilt very soon.
The forces are quite even. The editor is great. It's VERY modable (no diferent than modding cc5) so it won't be long before we're playing CC5 3v3 too. Smile Lots of the great CC modding minds are already busy with it.
The only thing in my mind that stands out which needs improvment are several of the maps. Out of around 17 maps in CCM, only about 5 are excellent. Too many are wide open rocky terrain. A couple building surrounded by thousands of meters of wide open area and a change in elevation here and there. The maps that are good are really good. Too many are not so good though imo.
BUT. There's apparently no problem with importing maps to CCM. People are already making nice big maps and modding CCM.

Heheh. The game we've been waiting for all these years, and it costs only $3.50! Why anyone wouldn't hurry to get a copy for themselves is beyond me.

Call the number already and ask for the September 2004 issue. Cool
by e-mail at gazette [at] mca-marines [dot] org; or by telephone at 703-640-6161, ext. 344. There is a per issue charge for back copies with current and previous year available for $3.50 each.

Wruff

#3:  Author: Arjen PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:26 pm
    —
will they send to europe ass well?
i really want this game...multiple airstikes and artillery...thats great..plus 3vs3 online play

#4:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:27 pm
    —
Yes I think they will. As long as you have a credit card to pay for shipping.

#5:  Author: Arjen PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:31 pm
    —
damn...i dont have a credit card Sad

why wont they just put it online for free download..just like americas army

#6:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:38 pm
    —
You can send a money order also... just call and ask how payment can be made.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Marines, RAF Regt & Anti Terrorism

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1