I need some help ,thank you!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: I need some help ,thank you! Author: sjx2017Location: beijing PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:38 pm
    —
when  I  install  the CC5 to  my  win7  64bit  ,show this  ,I  don't know why  ,please  help  me !  I  really  want  to  play this  game! THANKS !

CRC error : The file C:\Program Files (x86)\SSI\Close  Combat Incasion Normandy\CC5.ICD don't match the file in the setup's cab file.

#2: Re: I need some help ,thank you! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:00 pm
    —
Looks like your dick or ISO is corrupted or did not install correctly.

Reinstall. If that doesn't work, check your source.

#3: Re: I need some help ,thank you! Author: sjx2017Location: beijing PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:11 am
    —
[quote="mooxe";p="85647"]Looks like your dick or ISO is corrupted or did not install correctly.

Reinstall. If that doesn't work, check your source.[/quote]

Thank you very much!

#4: Re: I need some help ,thank you! Author: WilliamTheSilent PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:49 am
    —
It probably got installed in Program Files instead of Program Files (x86).
Find the exe file and start it from there.

#5: Re: I need some help ,thank you! Author: theduke1908 PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:19 pm
    —
Hi Guys, I used to have my cd game of CC5 but lost it...
Where can I download it?
Since my cd reader is broken, I need to download the .exe file.
I tried the http://www.old-games.com/download/6517/close-combat-5-invasion-normandy but the download fails everytime.
Here I could only downoad the demo version and not the full version.
How can I get?
Tx

#6: Re: I need some help ,thank you! Author: KG_LokiLocation: Husker Nation PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:11 pm
    —
I bought my version from old games.com  works fine with mods and online.

#7: Re: I need some help ,thank you! Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:25 pm
    —
KG_Loki wrote (View Post):
I bought my version from old games.com  works fine with mods and online.

I still own the original i bought the 1st week of its release and remember playing, what is possible the 1st CC5 GC online with GDS_Starfury back in 2000 on the MS zone .Time really does fly when you hit a certain age.. lol  my original cd's are in storage so I snagged my copy here when you still could.I must use a cd emulator, which is no big deal.. besides im a cc3 player , which I must use daemon tools as well

#8: Re: I need some help ,thank you! Author: southern_land PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:38 am
    —
Most of us are at a "certain age"  Confused

#9: Re: I need some help ,thank you! Author: tedy28 PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:17 pm
    —
zainstalowa?em cc5 na win 10 i nie rusza macie jakie? rady?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1