Mooxe Vs Platoon_Michael.....the Sequel
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: Mooxe Vs Platoon_Michael.....the Sequel Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:03 pm
    —
lets see what happens

Lets hope were smart enough to back up the GC file this time Embarassed

UO0030.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  88.34 KB
 Viewed:  2741 Time(s)

UO0030.jpg

#2: Re: Mooxe Vs Platoon_Michael.....the Sequel Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:08 pm
    —
I'm 58.....I have more free times on my hands these days.

Do You?

#3: Re: Mooxe Vs Platoon_Michael.....the Sequel Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:22 pm
    —
Is this an April Fools joke?

I've lost interest in CC.

#4: Re: Mooxe Vs Platoon_Michael.....the Sequel Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:48 pm
    —
I Haven't played in Years, Maybe a Decade

#5: Re: Mooxe Vs Platoon_Michael.....the Sequel Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:20 am
    —
Come join Discord with us.

https://discord.gg/uNF45QuY

#6: Re: Mooxe Vs Platoon_Michael.....the Sequel Author: dj PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:03 pm
    —
I'm still hoping for a proper rewrite of Close Combat classic game.  Not the GOG buggy version or with last generation of rewrites with gigantic maps with AI that can't function.  Hopefully Sliterine has something brewing in the future.

#7: Re: Mooxe Vs Platoon_Michael.....the Sequel Author: paratmar PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:22 pm
    —
dj wrote (View Post):
I'm still hoping for a proper rewrite of Close Combat classic game.  Not the GOG buggy version or with last generation of rewrites with gigantic maps with AI that can't function.  Hopefully Sliterine has something brewing in the future.
'From Your Lips To God's Ears'!

#8: Re: Mooxe Vs Platoon_Michael.....the Sequel Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:32 am
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Is this an April Fools joke?

I've lost interest in CC.

Sad.
Stop being so rigid.

At least download Shogun 2: Total war.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1