CC5 Multiplayer page empty
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: CC5 Multiplayer page empty Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:05 pm
    —
When I tried to host a game in GR a few days ago, I noticed that my multiplayer page was empty (see attachment).
A few moths earlier I played, and hosted on GR without any problem.
So I uninstalled CC5, and reinstalled. But got the same problem.
I have a 64bit system, but I installed to the "Program Files" map, like it was before.
Uninstalled again. And reinstalled to the "Program Files (x86) map, and everything ok for multiplayer.
But I can't use the CfgV13 anymore.

Probably the answer is in this forum already, but I searched for 2 hours and can't find it.

Anyone can help?

UO0006.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  104.74 KB
 Viewed:  4419 Time(s)

UO0006.jpg

#2: Re: CC5 Multiplayer page empty Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:48 pm
    —
I don't think theres an answer in the forum.

I have the same problem on my laptop. I can host/join through GameRanger but I see the same screen you do.

Its possible that CC5 is not recognizing your network card or wireless card. All I can suggest is try switching between wireless and lan cable connection.

#3: Re: CC5 Multiplayer page empty Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:06 pm
    —
Ok, tx, when I install CC5 in the "Program files (x86)" map, then eveything is ok!

But, installed like that, I don't know how to get CfgV13 to work. Is there a way?

#4: Re: CC5 Multiplayer page empty Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:50 pm
    —
Yes Senior_Drill made a guide back in 2005.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=81

The guide was done under WindowsXP.

#5: Re: CC5 Multiplayer page empty Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:34 pm
    —
This is something strange.

So I installed CC5 to the "Program Files (x86)" folder. And checked the MP page, everything ok.

Then tried to install GJS with the CfgV13, but no succes.

I changed the "InstalledTo" in the Registry Editor. And tried to install GJS again, with succes.

I checked the MP page...everything empty again !?

Uninstalled CC5...installed again...everything empty still.

So it has something to do with using the CfgV13 manager or the GJS.pln?

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1