WAR mods outdated
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: WAR mods outdated Author: DaveySmith1 PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:31 am
    —
Hey the mods by Firefoxcc mod for WAR such as ABTF, ardennes offensive on here is outdated, it's for an older version of WAR I think

http://firefoxccmods.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=172

Had to sign up download this version (1.1) for it to work, maybe can update it on this site also?

#2: Re: WAR mods outdated Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:37 pm
    —
Mr Firefox is kind of restrictive to his mods being uploaded to other sites than his own, uploading the update to CCS without his blessing will probably make him blow a fuse.

#3: Re: WAR mods outdated Author: DesertmouseLocation: south of London PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:04 pm
    —
HaHa  Shocked   bit harsh but here's hoping  we get a reply

#4: Re: WAR mods outdated Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:39 am
    —
I had a look at 1.1. The readme.txt files does not list any of the changes. Firefox would not want his mods here. One of his reasons is being temp banned for forum infractions in the past.

I have never understood the thinking behind having mods exclusively available at one place. Especially when the modder does not consider Microsoft/Atomic/Matrix etc EULA. Its hypocritical.

Hosting Firefox's mods here is a very simple decision for me to make considering what else is hosted here.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1