Spies of the AI ?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: Spies of the AI ? Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:26 pm
    —
In fact I wrote this as a reply to Pete in a thread of thr Rhineland mod:

"And writing this (playing on the German side) I remember I forgot something to tell everyone I didn't notice before.
I hope I'm not the last one to notice this, I never read about it anywhere.

The AI in this mod (and probably in other mods or CC games too?) knows your deploy before the game starts.

When I played the "Huckelhoven Crossing" map as the Germans, I had an airplane crash. So played the map again. And used almost the same deploy.
The AI had put a US M36TD at the same spot too (just out of reach of my 7,5 Pak). I had again a crash. The third deploy I placed my gun closer (not really fair, is it?) to the Allied tank, and started up the game.
The AI had placed the tank further away of my gun, and out of reach again. I had to stop the game because had to leave for work.
The next day I played this map for the fourth time, and used the first deploy (of my gun) again. The Allied tank was also back on the first spot.
And then I tried the two different deploys again and again. And all the deploys of my gun and the Allied tank were always the same, the tank always out of my reach.

Anyone noticed this before?"

#2: Re: Spies of the AI ? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:34 pm
    —
Very interesting observations Cobalt! - I have had suspicions about the AIs ability to lay mortars precisely on my  infantry as well. When I was pretty sure they would not normally be spotted by a human oponent.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1