Free to a good home
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Free to a good home Author: southern_land PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:27 am
    —
One incomplete winter war mod... maps coded for CC3 = 62/64 coded

bunch of vehicles done

Strat map = work in progress

Darren done most of the work on the mod to bring it over to tLD

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11165

#2: Re: Free to a good home Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:43 pm
    —
Woah! - didn't think you gave it up for good SL..

Too bad!

Maybe upload the work to the FTP and maybe someone will find the time and energy to finish it?

#3: Re: Free to a good home Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:18 pm
    —
If can be uploaded here SL if you'd like.

#4: Re: Free to a good home Author: southern_land PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:48 am
    —
Thanks guys, I'll liaise with Darren, try and package everything together and upload it

#5: Re: Free to a good home Author: reconscoutLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:36 pm
    —
Sorry to hear that you have stopped working on this. Would you consider releasing any of the maps separately? I really would like to have some new maps to play on.

#6: Re: Free to a good home Author: southern_land PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:13 am
    —
Yeah I will but I'll let this thread sit for a while first and see if anyone puts their hand up...   Obviously I'd prefer to see them released with a mod rather than piecemeal

#7: Re: Free to a good home Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:43 pm
    —
southern_land wrote (View Post):
Yeah I will but I'll let this thread sit for a while first and see if anyone puts their hand up...   Obviously I'd prefer to see them released with a mod rather than piecemeal

GL with that....
Who's your choices?

Buck Compton,,,the last person to make a full blown Mod or tejszd,,,,,who you've been working with.....who btw hasn't released an updated version of Meuse......One that he is still working on......I assume

Face it southern_land.....your all we got....sit back...keep the files..... and resume later.

Just dont make all the Trees the same or use Google roofs....please

JUST PLEASE!!!!!!!! Back the FILES UP!
Jeesh how much we've lost because even I cant seem to do it .

I was doing good with Stock Mod and VeTBoB for WAR till my PC crapped out....now I have no interest whatsoever in redoing it. (hopefully salhexe has it)

#8: Re: Free to a good home Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:14 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):

I was doing good with Stock Mod and VeTBoB for WAR till my PC crapped out....now I have no interest whatsoever in redoing it. (hopefully salhexe has it)

Yes i have

Appunti02.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  109.04 KB
 Viewed:  12450 Time(s)

Appunti02.jpg

#9: Re: Free to a good home Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:58 am
    —
I'd love to have access to that work, SL.

That was one of my fav mods in CC history, and I've been waiting to see how awesome the TLD port would be, esp with your maps!!

Idea

#10: Re: Free to a good home Author: dj PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:41 am
    —
yes SL please keep it up and share the files...would love to see another mod or ported work in future

#11: Re: Free to a good home Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:59 am
    —
BUMP

Is it here?

That was like two years ago.

Has anyone done anything with it since???

#12: Re: Free to a good home Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:06 pm
    —
1 year since I touched it the last time: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11165&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=200

It is well within reach of being finished - Are you willing to contribute to complete it Uberdabe?

#13: Re: Free to a good home Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 10:55 pm
    —
Yes, PM me and will coordinate

#14: Re: Free to a good home Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:45 am
    —
any move forwards on this?

#15: Re: Free to a good home Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:01 am
    —
SL, I've offered numerous times to work on it but can't seem to get anyone to coordinate.

#16: Re: Free to a good home Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:59 am
    —
All good mate, at least the maps are out there coded for cc3

#17: Re: Free to a good home Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:46 pm
    —
Sent Uberdave a PM. We will coordinate and get this off the construction site.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1