Help! Weapons dont overheat or break
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Help! Weapons dont overheat or break Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:54 pm
    —
i have been tempering with the weapons data table of LSA. I cant get a MG 42 to overheat or break even with these Values:

cool rate: 0
Heat Rate: 512
No jam or Break Quality:0

#2: Re: Help! Weapons dont overheat or break Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:52 am
    —
Can a gun overheat? I don't remember seeing that.

#3: Re: Help! Weapons dont overheat or break Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:13 am
    —
i never seen it before either, what i saw is that a soldier had repairing as the activity he was performing.

but i cant get an mg42 crew to do that eihter the just blow out there whole ammo without theri gun breaking once

than what do the values label heat, cool, quality in the data table do???

shouldnt all those influence that?

#4: Re: Help! Weapons dont overheat or break Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:27 am
    —
Not sure TW. I do believe repairing a weapon has something to do with crew experience and/or intelligence.

#5: Re: Help! Weapons dont overheat or break Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:32 am
    —
knowing about this would put a new perspective into balacing weapons, high rpm weapons would finaly have a drawback, since they overheat and need to be repaired to cool off. do you know anybody who could help with this matter?

#6: Re: Help! Weapons dont overheat or break Author: EZ8Hellcat PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:08 pm
    —
I thought the guns could get jammed, at least that's close to being broken.

#7: Re: Help! Weapons dont overheat or break Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:31 pm
    —
once a teams expierence level hits experience or veteran, jamming doesnt occure. dont ask me why this decission was made, the devs probaly dont know either  Rolling Eyes

#8: Re: Help! Weapons dont overheat or break Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:27 pm
    —
Good to know. I always playbalance vs the AI by minimizing my teams Experience and Morale. Ive seen low experience teams struggle for most of a battle to repair weapons.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1