Extracting sprits that are 32bit
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#21: Re: Extracting sprits that are 32bit Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:18 am
    —
It probably wouldnt cause an error but you should uncheck the option for RLE compression.

#22: Re: Extracting sprits that are 32bit Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:04 pm
    —
Here is the Luchs and a Stug I edited.

Luchs+Stug.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Luchs+Stug.zip
 Filesize:  11.75 KB
 Downloaded:  427 Time(s)

#23: Re: Extracting sprits that are 32bit Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:20 pm
    —
they look great! thanks!

#24: Re: Extracting sprits that are 32bit Author: 3dafanas PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:06 am
    —
Trying to change sprite resolution of the tank turret Smile)
I am not surprised by this result. I realized that the size of the tank image affects the size of its display in the game when I saw the aircraft sprites.
Has anyone come up with a way to increase the resolution of tank sprites in the game?

PS Its GtC

tiger.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  156.92 KB
 Viewed:  3109 Time(s)

tiger.jpg

#25: Re: Extracting sprits that are 32bit Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:12 pm
    —
The sprites are shown in-game the same size as they are saved and packed into the .azp.

#26: Re: Extracting sprits that are 32bit Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:15 am
    —
New German super turret tank?

#27: Re: Extracting sprits that are 32bit Author: 3dafanas PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:48 pm
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
New German super turret tank?

WunderWaffe  Rolling Eyes

#28: Re: Extracting sprits that are 32bit Author: 3dafanas PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:27 am
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
The sprites are shown in-game the same size as they are saved and packed into the .azp.

I already understood it.
If someone made a mod that allows you to set the size of sprites not by the size of the picture, but, for example, by parameters in some file, this could be a breakthrough in classic CC modding.

Sorry for poor english  Crying or Very sad

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2