My first mod for GTC: Alpine Insurrection
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#21: Re: My first map for GTC: Alpine Insurrection Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:00 pm
    —
Did you rotate the image in GIMP? I get the same kind of black areas that s/b white in game if I rotate. The whitess areas look ok in GIMP but appear as black in game. I attribute this to something funky (to use the technical term Smile in the GIMP rotate algorithm.

What you might try is to darken the white areas before using any filters or rotating.

#22: Re: My first map for GTC: Alpine Insurrection Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:37 pm
    —
Maybe the map is like the other graphics in CC: - Pure white or colors very close to pure white is interpreted as transparent.

Gimp has "Remove White" function you can try out. You remove white and make a NEW layer below your map layer and fill this with a color that is more beige - IE not pure white.

#23: Re: My first map for GTC: Alpine Insurrection Author: bux PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:41 pm
    —
I don't remember if i rotate the image. But i don't think so (volontary ...) I edited pure white zones and relaced with non pure white and it's work.

Thank's !

#24: Re: My first map for GTC: Alpine Insurrection Author: bux PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:02 pm
    —
Hello !

I just release v0.2 of Alpine insurection  Very Happy with first map modifications and a new map:

Bastide mini:

Bastide Elevation (some tiny bug in elevation, will be fixed in next release):

You can download .rar pack here: http://sk.bux.fr/bux/cc/AlpineInsurrection_0.2.rar http://sk.bux.fr/bux/cc/AlpineInsurrection_0.2.1.rar (compressed folder is a folder to place in MODS folder of JSGME). Play as Americans for better user experience.
To play it, play "Alpine insurection" campain.

I will be very happy to have your feed back !

Last edited by bux on Tue May 02, 2017 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

#25: Re: My first mod for GTC: Alpine Insurrection Author: bux PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:13 pm
    —
Just posted updated version 0.2.1, changelog:

* Fixed elevation on map "Bastide"
* Fixed exteriore backgroun dimage of houses on map "Village"
* Fixed directory name of campaign mod folder

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2