Anyway to add tank units to CC5 from CC4?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#21: Re: Anyway to add tank units to CC5 from CC4? Author: EZ8Hellcat PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:43 pm
    —
Hmm, okay. Thanks for your help anyways. Ill try this another time and hopefully it will work once I try to mod the M36 into CC5.

#22: Re: Anyway to add tank units to CC5 from CC4? Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:20 pm
    —
Compare you edits to the Alsteams & FPools files attached below, which mod the M36 into the CC5 as seen in the included M36 scenario file.

M36.zip
 Description:
CC5 M36

Download
 Filename:  M36.zip
 Filesize:  35.91 KB
 Downloaded:  259 Time(s)

#23: Re: Anyway to add tank units to CC5 from CC4? Author: EZ8Hellcat PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:49 pm
    —
Hey, I copied your files after comparing them and pasted the Fpools and Alteams files into the Data folder. And it worked! But what was weird was that when I select the M36 from the force pools, the pics are m9 Bazookas. But all is good when I play the game on the map. So everything works good. Ill post the pics to show you. Thanks man!

#24: Re: Anyway to add tank units to CC5 from CC4? Author: EZ8Hellcat PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:10 pm
    —
Battlegroup and Battle map

M36 Battle.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  636.08 KB
 Viewed:  4016 Time(s)

M36 Battle.png

Am.battlegroup.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  520.54 KB
 Viewed:  4017 Time(s)

Am.battlegroup.png

#25: Re: Anyway to add tank units to CC5 from CC4? Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:25 pm
    —
Glad its working for you. I covered how to fix the wrong team icon (M9 Bazooka) last week..."Additionally in AlsTeams.adb youll want to edit the new M36 to have an Icon Name of 26 rather than 24 which will give it a tank destroyer team icon."

#26: Re: Anyway to add tank units to CC5 from CC4? Author: EZ8Hellcat PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:45 pm
    —
I see where the only difference from the file is that you only added the M36 on Veteran on day 1, where is I put it down for the whole row! And still only the 3-inch gun would only show up on every difficulty.

I didn't even had this much trouble with adding the .50 cal on the Sherman before though. I wonder why?

Anyways I'll edit the Icon Name and see if that will work. Thanks!

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2