invalid call
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Kharkov

#1: invalid call Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:11 pm
    —
I had this error while loading the map during the GC, any idea?

#2: Re: invalid call Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:33 pm
    —
trying to call a function/procedure , that the game expects to find but doesnt..  Not sure why it would be doing it. If the map works fine by itself, and just does this in the GC ,id say its the GC map connections..

#3: Re: invalid call Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:32 am
    —
I no longer receive the topic reply notification, thank for reply.

I have the same error also in single battle in this map.

#4: Re: invalid call Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:15 pm
    —
sry for the delay..  Forgot to reply yesterday. Hmm  Does anyone else have this problem. I used to be pretty knowledgeable on most things Close Combat but ive been away for an extended period

Definitely a custom map I see.. Or atleast it looks like it. Id say its the map but if no one else is having problems its something else

Uninstal, delete all folders from the game/mod, reinstall game, patch, mods/maps

Had some serious issues with CC5 myself last night too.. Never could get the plugin to work which should tell people of my difficulty. I used to write good amount of plug in scripts back in the day and I had to resort to something i hate doing.. manual install

All i wanted to do was chill and play some okinawa

#5: Re: invalid call Author: southern_land PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:54 am
    —
I think the map is too narrow for your screen resolution.  Try setting screen res to a more clunky level?

#6: Re: invalid call Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:36 am
    —
southern_land wrote (View Post):
I think the map is too narrow for your screen resolution.  Try setting screen res to a more clunky level?

didnt even think of that.. thats more likely i think

#7: Re: invalid call Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:45 pm
    —
southern_land wrote (View Post):

I use 1680x1050, native resolution.

Close Combat Series -> Kharkov

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1