CC3 Point Req editor
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: CC3 Point Req editor Author: General][Custer PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:36 am
    —
Hi there,

we recently started playing the Westfront Mod H2H again and need to balance out the req points (I stomped my friend and now he's losing interest because I have this massive amount of points while he has almost none). I used to have an editor program for CC3 that worked with COI, but I somehow forgot to save it before reinstalling my computer. I tried searching with google to no avail and now I'm hoping one of you guys might know where I can get it.

Cheers!

#2: Re: CC3 Point Req editor Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:35 pm
    —
I think it is possible to do this by just opening the scenarios in the 'create a scenario' menu, then adjust the number of points and / or the battle group composition. Save under a different name. The adjusted scenario will then appear in the 'custom scenarios'.

#3: Re: CC3 Point Req editor Author: General][Custer PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:23 am
    —
Thanks for the answer, but I was hoping to edit a saved game to level the playing field in H2H campaign.

#4: Re: CC3 Point Req editor Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:51 pm
    —
You could try at www.closecombat.org which was revived 2 years ago or so.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1