Help my PC DIED!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Help my PC DIED! Author: KG_LokiLocation: Husker Nation PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:23 pm
    —
Okay my PC I play CCV on died I need to purchase a new/old pc  anyone know specs or which windows to use? I would like to buy the most recent old PC I can. I only play CCV and surf the internet with this PC.

#2: Re: Help my PC DIED! Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:41 pm
    —
I purchased a W10 pc 4 months ago and can not install cc5. Solution: Either you install an emulation app, install W98 on it and then CC5 (sorry for the clumsy description - read a post somewhere last year or so explaining how but forgot where and who posted it) or you buy a W7 pc. They are still available but the end of W7 support has already been announced.

#3: Re: Help my PC DIED! Author: reconscoutLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:03 pm
    —
I picked up a windows 7 laptop-Dell 6500E and it works fine.

#4: Re: Help my PC DIED! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:11 pm
    —
I only accept surrenders, not "my pc died" fake news!

#5: Re: Help my PC DIED! Author: 7A_Loki PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:03 pm
    —
now that's funny!

#6: Re: Help my PC DIED! Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:49 am
    —
Newegg has literally hundreds of refurbished notebooks and some desktops, many (most) have Win7 preinstalled and some have a 1 year warranty if look through enough of the ones available. i got both my sister and a niece one of these earlier this year.. both 1y warranty versions.

Newegg is US only and is one of the finest online companies have ever dealt with. Never have had any issue with products returned getting replaced.

Werf

#7: Re: Help my PC DIED! Author: 7A_Loki PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:15 pm
    —
Thanks everyone for your help I will look for one this weekend and have a new CC PC soon.
So mooxe it's not "Fake News" it's propaganda from the German War Machine! Wink

#8: Re: Help my PC DIED! Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:31 pm
    —
Pcs don't die, you need to found the part that is not working by troubleshooting and then fixing that part.

#9: Re: Help my PC DIED! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:40 pm
    —
Yeah and hurry up!

#10: Re: Help my PC DIED! Author: Sequoia PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:18 pm
    —
Hello:

I was playing COI 2 weeks ago, when I heard a sizzling from the PC case and then I saw smoke and the glow of flames inside the case.
My PC was hit by a '88', I guess.

Really it was a shortcut in the PSU that also KO the main hard drive (the SATA connector was melt down).

Now I'm reinstalling the stuff that I lost in the HD.

Bye

#11: Re: Help my PC DIED! Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:27 am
    —
Loki, if you ever check back here.. you wouldn't by chance be an old KG clan member would you? I'm KG_Werfer if so. don't here from any of the gang anymore, except for SSpoomy now and then.

#12: Re: Help my PC DIED! Author: KG_LokiLocation: Husker Nation PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:43 pm
    —
I was in the old KG clan, I played KG Quinn quite a bit.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1