Close Combat3 and windows 10 Pro
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: Close Combat3 and windows 10 Pro Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:17 am
    —
Hi,

Any one know of a way to install CC3 on windows 10 Pro?

I get message attached when trying every compatibility mode from windows 95 to windows 7.

cc3 error install.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  122.85 KB
 Viewed:  6861 Time(s)

cc3 error install.JPG

#2: Re: Close Combat3 and windows 10 Pro Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:40 pm
    —
Are you using 64 bit?

#3: Re: Close Combat3 and windows 10 Pro Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:33 pm
    —
ke_mechial wrote (View Post):
Are you using 64 bit?

Yes. In the other laptop I had with Windows 7 Pro 64b, I was able to install it using compatibility mode. Now the setup won't even start with any compatibility  Sad .

#4: Re: Close Combat3 and windows 10 Pro Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:12 pm
    —
Hi,

I managed to bypass this warning by copying the contents of the cd image to the computer and then executing the setup.

CC3 up and running now.  Very Happy

#5: Re: Close Combat3 and windows 10 Pro Author: reconscoutLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:04 pm
    —
Thank you Pzt_Kanov for letting us know, I will have to give this a try, I had been using an old widows xp laptop to play.

#6: Re: Close Combat3 and windows 10 Pro Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:08 am
    —
Be warned  When you uninstall.. You will get a simular warning and cant uninstall.. Solution is to uninstall it by inserting cd and doing it from the menu when the CC III CD menu boots up

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1