CC 5, Win7 and ultra fast scroll speed
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: CC 5, Win7 and ultra fast scroll speed Author: Nacho78Arg PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:33 pm
    —
Yesterday I reinstalled CC 5 to play BoB. The install was Ok, settings game fast scroll speed low but when I played the first map, my mouse when berserk. I had played since 4 maps using a combination of arrow key and a lot patience. Anybody know how can I reduce the scroll speed?

#2: Re: CC 5, Win7 and ultra fast scroll speed Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:54 am
    —
Not much you can do. I have played about 400 games in the past 9 months of CC5 on Win7. I use the mouse to click on the minimap, and also the arrow keys to move around the map. I do not scroll anymore unless I want to see the edge of the map.

I do not think CPU slow down apps work, but they could be worth a try.

#3: Re: CC 5, Win7 and ultra fast scroll speed Author: Nacho78Arg PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:22 am
    —
Thanks for reply mooxe. I think I'm gonna follow your method. It had been 11 years since I had played BoB and it bring me good memories playing almost the whole campaign with my teams always on ambush and never attack any map  Laughing

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1