Not going too well vs AI
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

#1: Not going too well vs AI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:24 pm
    —
Total defeat vs AI when trying to attack Lvov...

Battle was supposed to 20min with me attacking and defeating the soviet defenders.. - Didnt quite go down like I imagined.

My single Stug got killed early on. From then on the enemy pushed aggressively forward.

Btw. I saved the replay file from this one.

Not going too well.png
 Description:
This was my troops status towards the end of the 5min battle.
 Filesize:  113.38 KB
 Viewed:  5935 Time(s)

Not going too well.png

Morale defeat.jpg
 Description:
Got beaten real hard on this one
 Filesize:  97.77 KB

Morale defeat.jpg

Wasted troops.jpg
 Description:
I lost more than twice the enemy in KIAs...
 Filesize:  106.46 KB

Wasted troops.jpg

ENY most kills.jpg
 Description:
BT-7A Command tank got most with 7!
 Filesize:  91.83 KB

ENY most kills.jpg

#2: Re: Not going too well vs AI Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:07 am
    —
I suppose a challenging AI is a good thing... Very Happy

One thing I noticed is that opponent leader casualty is 3 while yours is 1. But they still push. They probably had more than one commanding unit?

And maybe your command unit's radius was relatively small. Besides, it is no surprise, you wil be scared as infantry, if a BT-7 is driving towards you.  Smile and you have no AT units.

BTW will we happen to test this?

#3: Re: Not going too well vs AI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:59 pm
    —
AI can surprise you sometimes. In this battle I gave the enemy teams higher morale and experience than mine, and a slight numerical advantage of 9 vs 12 units.
Enemy had an infantry command unit and the BT-7A command tank that was leading the attack on my VL.

The AI crushed me in 5 - FIVE minutes flat. (I did a re-run and got my revenge later;)

This battle is from my first modding effort of converting COI to CCMT. - I am working on weapon some weapon data adjustments to better fit the CCMT engine and also scenario creation and testing - So yes, I am still intending to upload it.

#4: Re: Not going too well vs AI Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:30 pm
    —
Thanks Meyer. You can never get enough CC Mods. Very Happy

#5: Re: Not going too well vs AI Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:15 pm
    —
I like those soviet tactical markings. Got source on those?

#6: Re: Not going too well vs AI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:46 am
    —
Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
I like those soviet tactical markings. Got source on those?

Here are some:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3772509/Re:_About_Soviet_Army_Organiza

Handbook on Soviet military forces 1946, map symbols

http://www.maps4u.lt/lt/includes/siuntiniai/Z/Taktiniai_zenklai/Taktiiniai_simboliai_1942.pdf

#7: Re: Not going too well vs AI Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:26 pm
    —
Spasibo comrade!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1