A Shau Valley crash....
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#1: A Shau Valley crash.... Author: CCebola PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:30 pm
    —
This is the mod that inspired me to get GTC in the first place, unfortunately I have had no success playing it as of yet.

I typically only play created grand campaigns but for some reason no matter what I do the game freezes at the end of battle (just gets stuck saying "loading")within a campaign. I have read the Read Me attached to mod and see there is a known issue with said problem, but it also says when you restart game it will move to next battle, not the case with me, puts me right back at the same map. I have tried all configurations and compatibility but same issue. I think it only happens if the battle needs to be carried on to another day because if I totally defeat the NVA and they disband it will proceed to next battle without problem.

Bel8910... if you are reading this I really appreciate the work you put into making these mods and your Road To Crimea runs flawlessly with created campaign (quite fun and abit challenging if you play as Russia, most units have little to no AT defense). I know you had a few other plans for mods and I hope those are still going well and I truly look forward to your next mod.

#2: Re: A Shau Valley crash.... Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:16 am
    —
CCebola,

Let me investigate.  I thought I had fixed this for A Shau Valley.  Thank you for your comments!  I have a few more if you are interested:

Operation: Reforger (update CCV RSR)
Operation: Just Cause (update CC2)

both are GTC mods.

If interested: email rmsbeltowski02 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Cheers!

#3: Re: A Shau Valley crash.... Author: CCebola PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:49 pm
    —
Thanks for your response. Yes I would be interested in anything you have for GTC. Really hoping you can get Vietnam straightened out.

I have sent you an email and look forward to your response.

#4: Re: A Shau Valley crash.... Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:11 am
    —
what is your email?  I may have deleted, or not received it, yet.
rmsbeltowski02 [at] yahoo [dot] com (in case I gave you the wrong one)

#5: Re: A Shau Valley crash.... Author: CCebola PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:58 am
    —
Ok just sent you another email.... ebolacat [at] yahoo [dot] com

#6: Re: A Shau Valley crash.... Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:06 pm
    —
Sent you Google Drive links for two games

#7: Re: A Shau Valley crash.... Author: ccmac PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:19 pm
    —
Anyone have the Operation Reforger mod mentioned above?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1