Battle of Debaltseve - Part of the War in Donbass (Ukraine)
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Custom Scenarios

#1: Battle of Debaltseve - Part of the War in Donbass (Ukraine) Author: combot PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:33 pm
    —
Hello!

Can you create a mod about battle of Debaltseve? Happen in 2015 between Russia and Ukraine.
Here are some info:  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Debaltseve

Youtube - there are many movies about this too

From mid-January 2015 during the war in the Donbass region of Ukraine, the separatist forces of the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) tried to recapture the city of Debaltseve in Donetsk Oblast (=region), which had been under Ukrainian control since a counter-offensive by government forces in July 2014. The city lay in a "wedge" of Ukrainian-held territory bordered by the DPR on one side, and the Luhansk People's Republic (LPR) on the other, and is a vital road and railway junction. Separatists began a concerted effort to force Ukrainian troops out of the city on 16–17 January, sparking the Battle of Debaltseve. Heavy fighting went on until 18 February 2015, when Ukrainian forces were forced to withdraw.

FYI I don't stick with any side (Russia or Ukraine), I am just a fan of Close Combat game series and I would like to play a mod about modern war which happen in our lifetime too.

Regards!
Combot

#2: Re: Battle of Debaltseve - Part of the War in Donbass (Ukrai Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:21 pm
    —
Sure, we make mods on request... If you pay me enough I will drop every other project I am working on...
Instead, you could try modding yourself. Modding COI is not so difficult. I wrote a basic introduction that I posted on my fb page:

Close Combat Series -> Custom Scenarios

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1