Trump on JFK file release
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Trump on JFK file release Author: sod98 PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:28 am
    —
- https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/21/us/politics/trump-jfk-assassination-classified.html

Good on Trump for not opposing the release of these documents. However I can't see anything different from the current official view of the shooting to this release. And if they are the same, why the big secret.

#2: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:54 pm
    —
Not protecting anyone. I did ask that future politics be taken elsewhere, this isn't really politics though. Sod98 its better to not reply to such posts. Citrus what you were doing in this thread is not acceptable in this forum. Move on, or find a way to create meaningful discussion.

#3: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: sod98 PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:23 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Not protecting anyone. I did ask that future politics be taken elsewhere, this isn't really politics though. Sod98 its better to not reply to such posts. Citrus what you were doing in this thread is not acceptable in this forum. Move on, or find a way to create meaningful discussion.

My genuine apologies. This post wasn't meant to be political just of interest.

#4: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: sod98 PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:48 am
    —
Mooxe delete this post / article as it no longer has meaning - cheers

#5: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: dj PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:02 am
    —
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/protester-throws-russian-flags-president-donald-trump-ahead/story?id=50685030

#6: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: sod98 PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:41 am
    —
dj wrote (View Post):
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/protester-throws-russian-flags-president-donald-trump-ahead/story?id=50685030  

Really nothing to do with this article once again. Start your own post for your hate messages. DJ you and  Citrus are so like minded - that's me being nice. Remember no politics.

#7: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: Citrus PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:20 pm
    —
dj wrote (View Post):

Is defacing the Russian flag disrespectful to Russian soldiers and veterans?

#8: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: sod98 PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:45 pm
    —
Citrus wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

You might have to ask a Russian but logic would say so.

#9: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:47 pm
    —
JFK File release is kind of history rather than politics in my opinion.

#10: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:25 pm
    —
I doubt anything new will come out of this.

Why the big secret? Well procedure I suppose and intense public interest. Didn't they reclassify or do something to that effect in 1992 after Oliver Stone's JFK came out to keep the documents under wraps for another 25 years?

Research what type of information makes a document secret, top secret or any of the other classifications and that will solve part of the puzzle.

#11: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: Citrus PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:34 pm
    —
sod98 wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

DJ is Russian, which is why I asked him.

#12: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: sod98 PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:42 am
    —
sod98 wrote (View Post):
dj wrote (View Post):

DJ is Russian, which is why I asked him.

Another lie. Try the truth for a change.

#13: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: sod98 PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:45 am
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
I doubt anything new will come out of this.

Why the big secret? Well procedure I suppose and intense public interest. Didn't they reclassify or do something to that effect in 1992 after Oliver Stone's JFK came out to keep the documents under wraps for another 25 years?

Research what type of information makes a document secret, top secret or any of the other classifications and that will solve part of the puzzle.

Good comment - “identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or conduct of foreign relations” that “outweighs the public interest in disclosure,”. It could be Oswald's connections to Cuba and USSR and US Intel into them ? Time will tell I guess............... or not.

#14: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: Citrus PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:03 pm
    —
It's my understanding that DJ is Russian. If this information is wrong, I'm sure he can speak for himself.  No need for you to jump to conclusions and start throwing accusations about.  I continue to await his reply on whether throwing Russian flags at Trump is considered disrespectful.

#15: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: sod98 PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:57 am
    —
It's my understanding that DJ is Russian. If this information is wrong, I'm sure he can speak for himself.  No need for you to jump to conclusions and start throwing accusations about.  I continue to await his reply on whether throwing Russian flags at Trump is considered disrespectful.

No conclusion jumped to - check his avatar...........lol. Keep lying. Also it has nothing to do with this article.

#16: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: sod98 PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:10 am
    —
The very little I have read so far of the document dump doesn't have anything new other than lots of possible suspects. Some of whom were immediately ruled out due to death or imprisonment.

An interesting operation - Operation Northwoods that caouldn't be ruled out as a motive surely - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

#17: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: JFFulcrum PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:32 pm
    —
Citrus
Quote:

As former Russian soldier, i can say that such question in context of original message is just silly. Throwing Russian flags at Trump have no relation with respect to our military. Actually, that case is only related to need of medical assistance for some butt-heads.

#18: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: Citrus PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:03 pm
    —
JFFulcrum wrote (View Post):
As former Russian soldier, i can say that such question in context of original message is just silly. Throwing Russian flags at Trump have no relation with respect to our military. Actually, that case is only related to need of medical assistance for some butt-heads.

It wasn't the throwing of the flag specifically that I thought might be disrespectful, but putting Trump's name on the blue strip. The throwing of the flag is celebratory, but Trump's name on the flag is defacing.

I know it's politically incorrect to say it in this forum, so I'll try to be sensitive to those who praise Trump:

Trump said he would release all JFK files but instead he withheld about 300 files.  (I'm not saying Trump's a liar, just saying Trump is making "truth" statements that do meet the threshold of an accurate statement i.e. Trump is truth statement maker failure).

#19: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: sod98 PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:50 am
    —
JFFulcrum wrote (View Post):

It wasn't the throwing of the flag specifically that I thought might be disrespectful, but putting Trump's name on the blue strip. The throwing of the flag is celebratory, but Trump's name on the flag is defacing.

I know it's politically incorrect to say it in this forum, so I'll try to be sensitive to those who praise Trump:

Trump said he would release all JFK files but instead he withheld about 300 files.  (I'm not saying Trump's a liar, just saying Trump is making "truth" statements that do meet the threshold of an accurate statement i.e. Trump is truth statement maker failure).

Maybe Trump can hold these unreleased files over the CIA and FBI ?  No more rubbish or he will release them.

#20: Re: Trump on JFK file release Author: JFFulcrum PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:23 pm
    —
Quote:
I thought might be disrespectful, but putting Trump's name on the blue strip. The throwing of the flag is celebratory, but Trump's name on the flag is defacing.

Again, thats just about freaks, nobody cares. To make something really disrespectful to our counrty you should do something like http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40775355

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1