Found Icon Bug CC3
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: Found Icon Bug CC3 Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:43 pm
    —
Found that there is a mixup with the icons for nashorn and ferdinand in the force pool, they put the nashorn as ferd and the ferd as nashorm icons. Not a big deal but funny. Interestingly enough It was carried over into cross of Iron Very Happy

#2: Re: Found Icon Bug CC3 Author: Incantator PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:38 pm
    —
I'll report another likely bug here as well; it seems like the weapon values for Mosin-Nagant 1891 and Mosin1930G are changed. The former is used by Partisan teams and some non-rifle units while the latter is the main rifle for the Russian infantry units. But the former has 60/200/400 range with 10/7/5 kill rating while the latter has 20/40/80 range and 6/6/5 kill rating. I've also searched for it, and it seems like Mosin 1930G is also called Mosin–Nagant 91/30 and was the more recent and prevalent model at that time.

I'm not sure whether only parts of the values are mistakenly changed. I just swapped the values except the class value, and the cost of the main Russian rifle units increased slightly.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1