Top 5 Legendary Snipers
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Top 5 Legendary Snipers Author: sod98 PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:14 am
    —
- https://owlcation.com/humanities/Top-5-Snipers-of-the-World

#2: Re: Top 5 Legendary Snipers Author: Citrus PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:12 pm
    —
Ms. Pavlichenko probably would have enjoyed the fact the people she killed were men, more so than them being Germans or Nazis.  Good for her.  I can only imagine the satisfaction she felt when she put bullets in people.

#3: Re: Top 5 Legendary Snipers Author: sod98 PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:48 am
    —
Citrus wrote (View Post):
Ms. Pavlichenko probably would have enjoyed the fact the people she killed were men, more so than them being Germans or Nazis.  Good for her.  I can only imagine the satisfaction she felt when she put bullets in people.

Of a job well done. Apparently she was a pacifist.

#4: Re: Top 5 Legendary Snipers Author: JFFulcrum PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:13 pm
    —
Citrus wrote (View Post):

Soviet society of that time was proclaimed as of equal genders ruled one (and that was not only propaganda, although not a full truth, though), so radical feminists motives unlikely had any place.

#5: Re: Top 5 Legendary Snipers Author: MajorFrank PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:52 am
    —
Häyhä's tally has been debated, especially the "200 with submachine gun" on top of the sniper kills. And the more realistic figure for the sniper kills might be around 250 - 300, which is still a lot considering it was made in 2-3 months of winter fighting.

There was a lot of propaganda during that time, as there is all wars. So it's difficult to accurately know the 'kill scores' of any sniper since they were often far from the target and it wasn't always clear if the target died or was wounded, etc. War historians will debate these things.

#6: Re: Top 5 Legendary Snipers Author: Kaylie00 PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:37 am
    —
Offering awards to understudies on the best show is incredibly crucial for help the sureness of a well in understudy school to stand sufficiently apart to be seen of instructors. I was moreover commonly fantastic understudy in my time when I used to read Bid4papers review regularly and won a huge load of awards on my best displays in the whole educational calling.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1