battlemakers?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: battlemakers? Author: jh35ky123 PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:33 am
    —
Hehe ,back again ,cant stay away from this old game. Spent many nights drinking and playing this game, Msn gaming zone then battle hq. So my question is does anybody still play cc2 or has the newer versions taken over? And second is there anywhere I can get any of the old favorite/popular Battlemaker maps?

Thanks, jh35ky123
PS miss a lot of you old timers like Mf -church, Lt slow , kildar  , markus , taz, peerdebeer    ect......... hehe

#2: Re: battlemakers? Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:20 pm
    —
Unzip the attached FreeDeploy files to /Games/Battles

Free Deploy Maps.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Free Deploy Maps.zip
 Filesize:  6.71 KB
 Downloaded:  433 Time(s)

#3: Re: battlemakers? Author: jh35ky123 PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:47 pm
    —
Thanks Mick, but I think that's just the maps isn't it? I was looking for the battles that people made say like son town allies 235 points germans 165 points. I can go in and create them myself but them old classic ones seemed so evenly matched for both sides.

#4: Re: battlemakers? Author: mick_xe5 PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:24 pm
    —
Always wished the Zone had offered a CC scenario library with current W-L stats. You might try the  Wayback Machine.

#5: Re: battlemakers? Author: Styer27 PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:06 pm
    —
Try here

http://www.angelfire.com/yt2/majortsfootlocker/

#6: Re: battlemakers? Author: jh35ky123 PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:14 am
    —
Thanks guys! Found some or what I was looking for and enjoyed the game the other day Styer27. I guess the old cc2 time has finally came and went as its really hard to find games. Still getting in a couple a week though, heck I remember back in about 2006 or so when everybody was saying the game was dead guess i'm just the last holdout ? haha

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1