Ortona mappack v.2
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Ortona 1943

#1: Ortona mappack v.2 Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:56 pm
    —
I have recoded the maps for the Ortona '43 mod for CC5. In particular the walls haven been redone. Unfortunately since CC5 no longer installs under W10 I am not able to test the new maps myself. I am looking for players who have CC5 installed and want to test the Ortona mod with the new maps.

#2: Re: Ortona mappack v.2 Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:33 am
    —
was a very buggy game indeed, how come we can't play it in a Windows 10?

it's not even possible with compatibility mode?

#3: Re: Ortona mappack v.2 Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:53 am
    —
My Tower PC is currently packed for a prospective moving. Lastly I was able to play CC5. I can't promise but whenever I get it settled, I will try to give a hand.

#4: Re: Ortona mappack v.2 Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:37 pm
    —
ke_mechial wrote (View Post):
My Tower PC is currently packed for a prospective moving. Lastly I was able to play CC5. I can't promise but whenever I get it settled, I will try to give a hand.

Thanks.
To clarify: I just need confirmation that the maps work without crashes. I am not asking to check the coding for errors.

#5: Re: Ortona mappack v.2 Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:38 pm
    —
chessmaster wrote (View Post):

It won't install under W10. I got a new pc with W10 pre-installed, rather than upgraded to W10 from W7.

#6: Re: Ortona mappack v.2 Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:58 pm
    —
Pete wrote (View Post):
chessmaster wrote (View Post):

It won't install under W10. I got a new pc with W10 pre-installed, rather than upgraded to W10 from W7.

yes buddy I had installed as win7.

#7: Re: Ortona mappack v.2 Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:19 am
    —
If upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7 causes no problems, it should work under windows 10.. that means something goes wrong when installing..
Maybe you need to run the setup file in compatibilaty mode or perhaps choose an other directory.

What's the error you get?

#8: Re: Ortona mappack v.2 Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:15 pm
    —
Schmal_Turm has been testing the recoded maps in Ortona for CC5 and has not find any fatal errors . I am now moving on with converting them again to COI.
Thanks Schmal_Turm for your help. Much appreciated!

#9: Re: Ortona mappack v.2 Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:22 am
    —
Pete wrote (View Post):
Schmal_Turm has been testing the recoded maps in Ortona for CC5 and has not find any fatal errors . I am now moving on with converting them again to COI.
Thanks Schmal_Turm for your help. Much appreciated!

Fabulous!

#10: Re: Ortona mappack v.2 Author: reconscoutLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:23 pm
    —
Pete, That sounds great!!!!!!!! Thank you for converting these maps to COI which is my favorite close combat game. Any idea when you will be done converting and uploading the maps?

#11: Re: Ortona mappack v.2 Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:35 pm
    —
reconscout wrote (View Post):
Pete, That sounds great!!!!!!!! Thank you for converting these maps to COI which is my favorite close combat game. Any idea when you will be done converting and uploading the maps?

I hope to have finished them within a month or so. In fact, I have finished some of them already but they need to be checked and playtested. I will release them with the Ortona for COI mod.

#12: Re: Ortona mappack v.2 Author: reconscoutLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:01 pm
    —
Pete,Thank you for sharing and all the work you did on converting these maps. I dusted off my COI CD.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Ortona 1943

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1