Somebody succeeded to play COI in WINDOWED MODE
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: Somebody succeeded to play COI in WINDOWED MODE Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:33 am
    —
Somebody succeeded to play COI or CC3 in WINDOWED MODE?

Is this possible, by changing a config file or setting somewhere?
Perhaps in the Windows 10 compatibilaty settings?

Thank you

#2: Re: Somebody succeeded to play COI in WINDOWED MODE Author: reconscoutLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:29 pm
    —
I have not had any luck at getting it to work in windows 10, I ended up using 2 old laptops with windows xp to play. Hope you have better luck.

#3: Re: Somebody succeeded to play COI in WINDOWED MODE Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:43 pm
    —
reconscout wrote (View Post):
I have not had any luck at getting it to work in windows 10, I ended up using 2 old laptops with windows xp to play. Hope you have better luck.

Today, I was able to install COI with problems by no means. There was no need to set windowed mod, compatibility etc. But, My Laptop was an upgrade from Win8.

#4: Re: Somebody succeeded to play COI in WINDOWED MODE Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:58 pm
    —
Me too. COI installed without problems (that I recall) on my new W10 machine.

#5: Re: Somebody succeeded to play COI in WINDOWED MODE Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:26 pm
    —
yes COI is no issue indeed

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1