Iso no longer available ?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Iso no longer available ? Author: Kite PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:06 am
    —
Hello fellow strategic and tactical fans of CC,

I lost my ISO file, storage failure, and my hardcopy has disappeared donkey years ago with the rest of my CD's.
The best I can still dig up is my old Mac/PC CD of the original (1996) but that's it.
So I thought, no worries, I'll find it online. It's abandoned after all seeing as how old it is and how much advances in graphics there have been.
Except it isn't to be found online.

No matter where I look the file is not there or even the entire page is not available.
Even on here all I get is that the download is only available to Administrators.

The best I could find on the web are .zip or .rar files without it actually creating an ISO and in some cases with some russian virus added to it all to spice things up.

Did I overlook a post somewhere? I admit, it's been a long while that I came back to any CC games.
The last campaign that I played was the Battle of the Scheldt mod several years ago, which I enjoyed greatly.

So any suggestion as to how and where I can find the ISO for CC5 would be great.
And yes, I even checked torrents and those have been so cracked down upon that it's pretty empty.

Looking forward to any insight
Kite

#2: Re: Iso no longer available ? Author: Hicks PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:05 pm
    —
It's not abandoned: https://www.gog.com/game/close_combat_5_invasion_normandy_utah_beach_to_cherbourg

#3: Re: Iso no longer available ? Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:16 pm
    —
Don't forget to patch it, I dunno if gog does it already. latest is 5.01a

#4: Re: Iso no longer available ? Author: Hicks PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:19 pm
    —
vobbnobb wrote (View Post):
Don't forget to patch it, I dunno if gog does it already. latest is 5.01a

With gog the releases come pre-patched - or at least they should do.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1