Sniper, tank and building mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: Sniper, tank and building mod Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:47 pm
    —
Made a data mod to increase the agility and speed of vehicles, increase cover of buildings and increase the effect of snipers.

Link> http://www.mediafire.com/file/os3w7so67kbq3o9/SNIPER.zip/file

Mainscreen.png
 Description:
Main
 Filesize:  274.48 KB
 Viewed:  6108 Time(s)

Mainscreen.png

#2: Re: Sniper, tank and building mod Author: Hicks PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:19 pm
    —
Hopefully will get a chance to try out your changes soon.

#3: Re: Sniper, tank and building mod Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:33 pm
    —
Please do. I can assure you the vehicles are much more responsive and quicker in this mod.

#4: Re: Sniper, tank and building mod Author: Hicks PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:53 pm
    —
I've tried out the snipers and vehicles. Need to try out the cover provided by buildings.

Would it be worth giving the snipers a bit more ammunition do you think?

#5: Re: Sniper, tank and building mod Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:18 pm
    —
Thanks for checking it out Hicks. All suggestions for improvement are welcome.

Regarding increasing ammunition - Its a good idea to further strenghten the snipers capacity and its in line with the initial idea of the mod, that was giving them a more realistic impact in the game and making them a worthwile unit to include in a players BG. I will definately take your idea into consideration!

#6: Re: Sniper, tank and building mod Author: Hicks PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:47 pm
    —
The vehicles feel a lot more aggressive and effective now. It's been a while since I looked at LSAs files. Is there space to create separate rifles for the snipers as opposed to the scoped rifles being shared with other teams?

#7: Re: Sniper, tank and building mod Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:59 pm
    —
IIRC I dont think there are snipers in any other teams in LSA, so the scoped rifles is only used by the single man sniper teams. But yes there is space to have more variants implemented.

#8: Re: Sniper, tank and building mod Author: reconscoutLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:54 am
    —
Thank you, I will give this a try soon.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1