who has played GJS mod ver 7.3 or ver 8.0? do you like it?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: who has played GJS mod ver 7.3 or ver 8.0? do you like it? Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:05 am
    —
Hi Gents
was wondering who has played GameRats GJS mod Ver 7.3 or Ver 8.0 and how do you like it?

I personally like Ver 8.0  Very Happy

#2: Re: who has played GJS mod ver 7.3 or ver 8.0? do you like i Author: KG_LokiLocation: Husker Nation PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:03 pm
    —
Mr. Steiner, how have you been mate? Been a while, I haven’t played LSA I still love the ferocity of CCV. I do own LSA however.

So are you willing try CCV? Or is it only LSA?

I’ll send you private message with my email if you’re interested in gaming!

#3: Re: who has played GJS mod ver 7.3 or ver 8.0? do you like i Author: RD_Cobalth-77 PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:56 am
    —
Played about 30 battles in the Grand Campaign.
Seems that the AI destroys there own tanks driving over minefields a lot more (at least 10 tanks already) !?
I can't remember having that in GJS-CC5 like that.

#4: Re: who has played GJS mod ver 7.3 or ver 8.0? do you like i Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:23 am
    —
Currently playing GC from 7.3 vetmod , started 3 years ago  Shocked , remain two days to play, no crashes, all work.
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10854

#5: Re: who has played GJS mod ver 7.3 or ver 8.0? do you like i Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:54 am
    —
nice to hear from a few of you that you have played some GJS /LSA VER 7.3 ...glad your enjoying it.
VER 8.0 has a few changes that inhance the game play IMO.

RD Cobalth...try playing the GC against a human opponent....WAY better game play bro Smile not sure about the mine issu but when Cathartes modded GJS over to LSA there was a bunch of issues that needed to be cleaned up...we did the best we could.

KG Loki....I PM'ed you bro

Salhexe....glad you have hung in there with playing the GC....were you playing an opponent or AI?

#6: Re: who has played GJS mod ver 7.3 or ver 8.0? do you like i Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:14 pm
    —
stiener wrote (View Post):

Salhexe....glad you have hung in there with playing the GC....were you playing an opponent or AI?

Always play vs Ai, currently start the last day of Gc.

Appunti02.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  132.03 KB
 Viewed:  6623 Time(s)

Appunti02.jpg

#7: Re: who has played GJS mod ver 7.3 or ver 8.0? do you like i Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:26 pm
    —
Where did you get Ver 8?

#8: Re: who has played GJS mod ver 7.3 or ver 8.0? do you like i Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:27 am
    —
salhexe....looking good.

Schmal Turm..... Ver. 8 is in another thread in this room. but there is NOW also a new Ver. 9 out in another thread in this room, that has a few improvements and it also has a plugin ver that can be down loaded for mod swap so we can play LSA / GJS in Game Ranger. the mod swap for GR is currently being tested by us to make sure it works...we will post real soon to confirm that it works.

Gamerat and I after playing most of Ver. 8 decided it needed just a few more tweaks...so there it is for your enjoyment Smile

#9: Re: who has played GJS mod ver 7.3 or ver 8.0? do you like i Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:03 am
    —
FYI ......the mod swap version for Game Ranger works fine !!! see you all in GR Smile

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1