Chnaging battle time limit after starting campaign?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Chnaging battle time limit after starting campaign? Author: Fritz_Fraghof PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:08 pm
    —
I have been playing a GJS campaign and it is going great with 30 minute battles, except when the AI is attacking, when the stops moving and battles become tedious. Is there any way to mod the battle time limit in a campaign that is already started?

#2: Re: Chnaging battle time limit after starting campaign? Author: Fritz_Fraghof PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:14 am
    —
Just searched through a few hundred threads for CC5 and learned you can do it with CCReq, which is available as a download here in the CC5 downloads/tools section. With CCReq you can change difficulty settings, timer and other things after starting a campaign. Awesome. AI is so much better on 15 minute battles.

#3: Re: Chnaging battle time limit after starting campaign? Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:52 am
    —
That is what I found out. Anything you want to accomplish can generally be done in 15 minutes. Anything more and it is just wasted time waiting for the AI to get going. Makes campaigns get finished faster also.

#4: Re: Chnaging battle time limit after starting campaign? Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:07 am
    —
Close Combat AI is painful and miserable. What a shame playing real players is unattainable.

#5: Re: Chnaging battle time limit after starting campaign? Author: Fritz_Fraghof PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:25 pm
    —
Just to update with a time saving tip... the "Re-Release SaveGame Editor" also has been working great with CC5 for me and is even easier to use than CCReq.

You can find it in the downloads section here: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4203

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1