Desertized CC2 maps
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Desertized CC2 maps Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:26 pm
    —
Trying to make desert versions of some CC2 maps. - This is Arnhemtreeroad.
Been staring at it for a while and could need some feedback on things that doesnt look right to you guys. Thanks.

ArnhemTreeRoadOriginal.jpg
 Description:
Original
 Filesize:  85.34 KB
 Viewed:  3680 Time(s)

ArnhemTreeRoadOriginal.jpg

ArnhemTreeRoad Desertized v1.1 small.png
 Description:
Arnhem
 Filesize:  1.02 MB
 Viewed:  3680 Time(s)

ArnhemTreeRoad Desertized v1.1 small.png

#2: Re: Desertized CC2 maps Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:17 pm
    —
Made further adjustments, on roofs, roads and river. Will update the coding to reflect the changes.

ArnhemTreeRoad Desert.jpg
 Description:
Final version
 Filesize:  1.91 MB
 Viewed:  3581 Time(s)

ArnhemTreeRoad Desert.jpg

#3: Re: Desertized CC2 maps Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:10 am
    —
i like that

#4: Re: Desertized CC2 maps Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:13 pm
    —
Thanks buddy. -I am planning to upload it with CC3/COI and CCMT coding.

#5: Re: Desertized CC2 maps Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:57 am
    —
Meyer, are you willing to work on a few maps? please?

#6: Re: Desertized CC2 maps Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:15 am
    —
What kind of work Kanov?

#7: Re: Desertized CC2 maps Author: stratwegLocation: France PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:29 am
    —
After you said to me that background image of a map could be exported/imported in 5CC Tool, I realized that this kind of modification was possible, and then, exploring the modding forum, I saw this thread.

I did attempts to to do the same thing to change some maps that are "green" in "desertic maps", but my own tool is just the  free "Photofiltre" and it seems it does nt allow these kind of perfect modification that you made in the image. What was your tool, please ? (paintshop pro, etc ?)

Seems that this modif technic could be a interessant anwser to my question here:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=12429
 (changing snow maps in green maps)

#8: Re: Desertized CC2 maps Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:37 am
    —
I used Photoshop, but Gimp could do the same. I would say its almost quicker to draw a map from scratch than converting a map like this. Also many map makers started by cutting and pasting from different maps to make new maps. That is probably the quickest way to make new maps for CC.

#9: Re: Desertized CC2 maps Author: stratwegLocation: France PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:08 am
    —
Ok, thanks, will see that with Gimp

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1