Some help needed please....
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#1: Some help needed please.... Author: CCebola PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:44 am
    —
Sorry to put this CC5 question here but I’m looking for as much help as I can get. I am trying to use Kralea 2 maps and strat map with CC5 Star Wars mod....

Ok so I just unpacked Star Wars scrngadg and kralea 2 scrngadg. Swapped anything relevant (or so I thought) from kralea 2 to Star Wars. Repacked and created newgdg file. I then compared the new gdg to the kralea scrngdg and it looks like they match. I then put it back into the unzipped Star Wars folder along with index.mpi and convert back to a plug-in.....install the new Star Wars mod with config manager and start game, go to create scenario and strat map looks exactly the same. There are 11 battles made for the mod and I can see my maps are there but if I go to create scenario it looks exactly like the Star Wars mod strat map. There must be something I’m missing here

#2: Re: Some help needed please.... Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:04 am
    —
You'd have to edit the stratmap text file for proper connections  I believe.and the Images.gdg to see the image.

#3: Re: Some help needed please.... Author: CCebola PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:37 pm
    —
I appreciate the input. The original post is in CC5 forum. Information I was given was pretty vague and I did what I could with the information I had but I knew there was more to it than that.

Would you happen to know of a more detailed way to accomplish what I’m looking to do? I am basically looking to create my own grand campaigns using the Star Wars units with kralea 2 strat and maps. Thanks again

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1