Please create Pacific Mod for CoI
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: Please create Pacific Mod for CoI Author: ringoblood PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 pm
    —
Howdy all I'm new but not to CC series been playin since the early 2000's. I love mods and I love CC3 but i hate that we cant use CC3 mods in CoI unless i am wrong, i have tried for weeks with not success, and I'm a huge fan of the Pacific war and i now there is a mod for it in CC3 but not CoI, so im begging and even offdering finances if need to convert the CC3 Pacific mod over to CoI, Please?

Josh

#2: Re: Please create Pacific Mod for CoI Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:02 am
    —
Funny you mentioned i... I just successfully imported CC3: Pacific Mod into COI..  Ill attempt to write the script for the mod manager in the next few days..

#3: Re: Please create Pacific Mod for CoI Author: dan_the_general PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:51 pm
    —
I cant wait Smile

#4: Re: Please create Pacific Mod for CoI Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:36 pm
    —
feeling a bit sick here lately so i took a break..  I still need to test the pacific mod in a few battles. I foresee no issues but I still would like to test before i release it in the wild
. It wont take much but just getting motivated. I might send it to a bud, make a battle and test it in a day or so

I also made map plugins too.. pacific, vietnam,western front,france,Afrika and grossdeutchland

Greece and Great war still need to be done and i ran into an issue with the WF,GD,Afrika.. I need to double check but france 40, vietnam,pacific work as intended

I also converted Afrika mod as well and like pacific, needs to be tested. Afrika was never completed by the mod creators but as far as i can tell, its just missing some mod specific images for the CCIMAGE file (still stock ones) , some gadgets images and a bit of hex editing to the dll and exe.. Other than that the teams and most the gadgets and sounds look complete

sorry for the delay..

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1