zip with an alternate file extension for modswap plugin?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: zip with an alternate file extension for modswap plugin? Author: GameRat PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:30 pm
    —
Hi,
How do you zip a mod folder so that is has a file extension that ModSwap can use? Example ".lsa"

In the past I used a trial version of Winzip, but now with a newer Winzip ... I can't find the same extension renaming function as with the older version.

Thanks

Last edited by GameRat on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2: Re: zip with an alternate file extension for modswap plugin? Author: GameRat PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:20 pm
    —
?
bump

#3: Re: zip with an alternate file extension for modswap plugin? Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:44 pm
    —
I think I just changed the extension in the zip program by just renaming the file and extension. I used 7zip, but you should be able to do the same thing with winzip as well.

#4: Re: zip with an alternate file extension for modswap plugin? Author: GameRat PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:26 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
I think I just changed the extension in the zip program by just renaming the file and extension. I used 7zip, but you should be able to do the same thing with winzip as well.

Thanks very much for your help and quick reply ... much appreciated Smile

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1