Utah mod for WAR - won't even start
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: Utah mod for WAR - won't even start Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:08 am
    —
Anyone else tried this one? A quick look for info didn't reveal anything here. Not sure why Dima chose to port it to WAR instead of TLD. I loaded it up and clicked on the EXE. Immediate CTD about FP not having the right values. Did I noe install something right? Kinda hard to think how to mess up an install.

Anyone else had problems with the Utah mod port to WAR?

#2: Re: Utah mod for WAR - won't even start Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 12:36 am
    —
I haven't tried UTAH with Wacht am Rhein, have you checked the readme.txt file for the mod? It may only work out of the box, without the latest patch applied.

#3: Re: Utah mod for WAR - won't even start Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 10:50 pm
    —
Thats an idea

#4: Re: Utah mod for WAR - won't even start Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:53 pm
    —
Played and finish GC

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10087&highlight=utah

#5: Re: Utah mod for WAR - won't even start Author: Astalon PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:24 am
    —
Having the same problem. Receiving this message on startup with Win 10. I purchased WAR from Matrix and it is the latest version.

'Not enough entries in FP data for class 0, date 0, strength 0'.

#6: Re: Utah mod for WAR - won't even start Author: NickArse PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:35 am
    —
I'm having the same problem as Astalon, any way to fix that?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1