Problem to edit my own Meuse campaign....
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Meuse Mod

#1: Problem to edit my own Meuse campaign.... Author: Acehole PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:57 pm
    —
Hi, i am a (french) fan of the Meuse mod (3.5 version on CC TLD) and i try to make my personnal version in the scenario editor , a "what if " in fact ....so, i start from the Great Campaign with all my strong units on the frontier but there is 2 maps where the unit doesn't appear on the map : Gyvet and Beaurain , but they are here when i start the game   ...if i put the mouse cursor on these maps , i can see the full detail of the unit . Can anybody have an explanation ,a bug in the editor ? Better to do that in CC5 and not in CC_TLD  ? Thanks in advance for your eventual answer and long live CC !  Very Happy

#2: Re: Problem to edit my own Meuse campaign.... Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:51 am
    —
Sorry for not replying sooner. Haven't been modding/playing with CC much the last couple months/years....

No idea why the BG's are not showing up for you. It is most likely a bug but what is causing it? Could be in TLD or Windows (ex. Direct-x or video card driver) but I have not heard of others with the issue.

Having said that TLD has fewer bugs and more features than CC5 so whenever you have choice between the 2 games for mods I would pick TLD.

Close Combat Series -> Meuse Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1