FAQ for instaling Mods?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: FAQ for instaling Mods? Author: Loganismyhero PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:38 pm
    —
Is there a "how-to" for installing mods? I'm looking to just install the explosions mod.

Very new to this and was just wondering if there was a faq or how to?

Also, what is CC5?

Thanks

#2: Re: FAQ for instaling Mods? Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:57 pm
    —
Loganismyhero wrote (View Post):
Is there a "how-to" for installing mods? I'm looking to just install the explosions mod.

Very new to this and was just wondering if there was a faq or how to?

Also, what is CC5?

Thanks

CC5 is Close Combat V and covers the americans and D-day./. The remake is called CC-TLD or the longest day

mods use a mod swapping utility ..

Put the mods in C:\Program Files\Close Combat\plugins.. Now mine are in my H drive but most have it in the C drive

once the mods are there... dbl click the CCModSwap.exe utility in the same root folder as the plugins folder.. or you can click it from the CC command center.. The rest should be self explanatory

#3: Re: FAQ for instaling Mods? Author: Loganismyhero PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:31 pm
    —
Thank you!

#4: Re: FAQ for instaling Mods? Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:51 am
    —
np..  I know as much about CC as most the modders...dont mind helping others and sharing my knowledge

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1