Anyone interested in coding a few maps?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Anyone interested in coding a few maps? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:55 am
    —
I've been creating maps for the kursk map... I have a few maps to complete and suddenly have run very low on free time.  Is anyone interested in coding 6-8 maps

#2: Re: Anyone interested in coding a few maps? Author: Aetius PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:06 am
    —
I'm volunteering.
I've sent you a PM with my contact details.

#3: Re: Anyone interested in coding a few maps? Author: dj PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:25 am
    —
Awesome thanks to both of you.  Are maps from the old CCV-based mod that was work in progress years ago or something new for TLD or other?  I remember someone was trying to start a Kursk mod years ago.

#4: Re: Anyone interested in coding a few maps? Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:59 am
    —
dj wrote (View Post):
Awesome thanks to both of you.  Are maps from the old CCV-based mod that was work in progress years ago or something new for TLD or other?  I remember someone was trying to start a Kursk mod years ago.

i too was part of a short liived kursk project with another back in 2001 or 2

#5: Re: Anyone interested in coding a few maps? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:54 am
    —
I was part of Waldanger's kursk mod.  At the time I grew disillusioned by the images I could find showing flat boring landscapes but with the advent of Google Earth I could find a lot of mapable terrain near Kursk

#6: Re: Anyone interested in coding a few maps? Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:21 pm
    —
Aetius wrote (View Post):
I'm volunteering.

Aetius, thanks for the help with maps!

#7: Re: Anyone interested in coding a few maps? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:31 am
    —
Drizzt wrote (View Post):
Aetius wrote (View Post):
I'm volunteering.

Aetius, thanks for the help with maps!

Yep thanks from me too.  Several steps closer  Very Happy

#8: Re: Anyone interested in coding a few maps? Author: Aetius PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:02 am
    —
Thanks Guy's,

Seems the least i can do.
All the work you put into creating mods and maps for us to enjoy, i should thank you both.

Aetius

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1