why the 2 DCR cannot be used ?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Meuse Mod

#1: why the 2 DCR cannot be used ? Author: Acehole PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:19 pm
    —
Hi, as i report earlier , one unit of the french side , the 2 DCR cannot be used during the campaign ...in fact , in the scenario editor , it is kept on the left in the force pool , unused ...if i try to use it , the unit does not appear on the campaign map but is functionnal when the battle start ! is the creators of this genial mod are again available for help ? thanks in advance.

#2: Re: why the 2 DCR cannot be used ? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:01 am
    —
I had an idea to add the 2 DCR BG and started to do that but the campaign was not edited/reworked to use it so little testing was done.

Edit: just tested and you're correct the BG icon doesn't appear on the strat map when you use the BG. Maybe I didn't create the strat layer BG icon (it is different than the Scenario Editor BG icon)???

#3: Re: why the 2 DCR cannot be used ? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:15 am
    —
I have added the strat layer BG icon so it will be there in the next release.

Note: the 2eDCR is not currently used in any battle, op or campaign

Close Combat Series -> Meuse Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1