Creating plugin files for CC5 Config manager
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Creating plugin files for CC5 Config manager Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:54 pm
    —
Haven't dabbled in CC modding for a decade. Can't remember how to make a plugin file for older (CC5) mods.

I created a folder with all mod files in it. Zipped them up, then tried to change the extension. Config only recognizes them as 'archive'.

I'm running Win 7 with Win zip and 7-zip. The mod folder doesn't seem to change into a 'pln' extension as before.

Or am I missing something?

Question

#2: Re: Creating plugin files for CC5 Config manager Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:42 am
    —
not feeling to hot here lately or I would of replied sooner

make a folder.. name it what the mod is
put mod files in it
make sure the instal/uninstal.txt are in it as well
REMEMBER.. if you are writing a script from scratch or editing a pre-existing script.. USE TABS and not spaces.. spaces=bad..lol

click on the folder then r-click and select 'add to "folder name"
change extension to PLN
put the pln into the zeppo configs plugin folder
dbl-click the config exe

it should work.. i just did this with CC3 and a mod as I was writing this post w/o issue..  CC3 and CC5 isn't alot of difference in the config other that the registry entry it looks for.. It should work for you if you did the steps above

Last edited by KG_Brandenburg on Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Creating plugin files for CC5 Config manager Author: KG_BrandenburgLocation: Austin,Tx PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:46 am
    —
"The mod folder doesn't seem to change into a 'pln' extension as before."

go to FOLDER OPTIONS>> VIEW TAB

unselect  Hide all extensions of known file types

Then change *.zip to *.pln

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1