[RELEASE] LSA Small Map Mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#1: [RELEASE] LSA Small Map Mod Author: FreeKing PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:14 pm
    —
See below for a Dropbox link to the Small Maps Mod that I put together. Been playing it, having a good time with it, too. Waiting until this weekend to start work on PitF's maps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxogzghr1yj9i6y/FK%20Small%20Maps%20Mod%20LSA%20v1.01.zip?dl=0

As always, let me know if there are any bugs, weird stuff going on with the maps. Let me know if there are any maps that need to be adjusted, or that aren't up to par with the rest. I'll update as necessary as you guys bring these comments in on that.

Have fun!

Last edited by FreeKing on Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: [RELEASE] LSA Small Map Mod Author: Sapa PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:14 pm
    —
Thanks! Is it possible to get all the map files in one zip download? Or maybe it is me that is old and stupid Very Happy

#3: Re: [RELEASE] LSA Small Map Mod Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:55 pm
    —
Thanks for making this Freeking! I will be playing and enjoying your mod.

#4: Re: [RELEASE] LSA Small Map Mod Author: FreeKing PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:16 pm
    —
Sapa wrote (View Post):
Thanks! Is it possible to get all the map files in one zip download? Or maybe it is me that is old and stupid Very Happy

There's a text file in there for installation instructions. I've found that using /D in a shortcut is easier to manage than a plugin manager or setup/uninstall .exe. Less hassle, very simple uninstall. You just delete a folder and the mod is uninstalled. An excellent addition for the modding community.

ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):

Thanks for making this Freeking! I will be playing and enjoying your mod.

You bet, bud! It's a little monotonous in the beginning of the grand campaign (Been playing the mod myself. Have to enjoy the fruits of my own labors, after all  Very Happy), because the units for the Germans are usually small rear guard forces. I'm not very far into the campaign, and truth be told without a small maps mods I wouldn't have played the campaign to begin with. I assume it's going to really pick up when the big German battlegroups come into the field. So far, I've been able to destroy almost every bridge south of the canal, except for St. Oedenrode. Allies came in from two different directions on that one. And Heumen Bridge, I think, where the AI all of a sudden showed up from the hedgerows and surprised the hell out of me  Laughing . XXX Corps is going to have a hell of a time getting into the Eindhoven and Arnhem sectors fast enough to do anything.

This weekend I'll be working on PitF. There's half the number of maps, so I'll probably have it knocked out before Monday.

#5: Re: [RELEASE] LSA Small Map Mod Author: Fritz_Fraghof PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:07 am
    —
Great job Freeking.

#6: Re: [RELEASE] LSA Small Map Mod Author: reconscoutLocation: U.S.A. PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:18 pm
    —
Thank you for sharing this with us.

#7: Re: [RELEASE] LSA Small Map Mod Author: Bendit PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:25 pm
    —
Love your small map mods for LSA and PifF Freeking! Very nice work.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1