Any way to contact TT, maker of VetBoB?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Any way to contact TT, maker of VetBoB? Author: Bendit PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 pm
    —
I am thinking about putting together a new mod for Panzers in the Fog using sounds from the superb VetBoB for CC4. Obviously I would like to get the original creator's permission, if possible.

Is there any way to contact TT (Trond) from Norway? Despite some searching, I haven't found him registered on this forum.

#2: Re: Any way to contact TT, maker of VetBoB? Author: dj PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:24 am
    —
Don't think he has been around for a long time, probably at least 10 years.  Which is why you won't find him here.  Last I heard he was on the old Close Combat org site a long time ago and he was busy with his graphic design profession.

#3: Re: Any way to contact TT, maker of VetBoB? Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:11 am
    —
If somebody has not been around for such a long time don't bother with permission. Apart from a few exceptions  modmakers are fine with other modmakers re-using elements of the mods. Besides, who actually owns copyrights to the sounds anyway? Just make sure to give proper credit.

#4: Re: Any way to contact TT, maker of VetBoB? Author: Bendit PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:37 am
    —
Thanks for info dj. I didn't realise TT had been out of the scene so long. And cheers Pete for suggesting to continue, with appropriate attribution. That sounds like a plan.

#5: Re: Any way to contact TT, maker of VetBoB? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:53 pm
    —
I have lost his adress and mail but im sure of that he is just pleased with credits. He has used his excellent skills on other things than war  Very Happy

Cheers Mats

trond.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  162.83 KB
 Viewed:  5338 Time(s)

trond.jpg

#6: Re: Any way to contact TT, maker of VetBoB? Author: Bendit PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:15 pm
    —
Thanks Sapa. He is quite an artist!

#7: Re: Any way to contact TT, maker of VetBoB? Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:58 pm
    —
trhaugs [at] online [dot] no
this is the old email in vetbob readme, hope it work

#8: Re: Any way to contact TT, maker of VetBoB? Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:30 pm
    —
Pete wrote (View Post):
If somebody has not been around for such a long time don't bother with permission. Apart from a few exceptions  modmakers are fine with other modmakers re-using elements of the mods. Besides, who actually owns copyrights to the sounds anyway? Just make sure to give proper credit.

100% agree. I modded his CC4 mod years ago and he was well out of the scene by then. Stretching my memory, but I did contact him and it's all good. Definitely give credit where due.

#9: Re: Any way to contact TT, maker of VetBoB? Author: Bendit PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:23 pm
    —
Thanks salhexe. I have sent a message to that email address.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1