Kharkov Mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kharkov

#1: Kharkov Mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:29 pm
    —
I am trying to figure out why I look at the Kharkov Forum and there is a plugin for the mod and yet I have an icon that automatically starts a game without a plugin. There must be a newer version that I am not finding on the CCS site that I have already downloaded.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am enjoying Kharkov for the umpteenth time while waiting for the eventual release of Kursk.

Thank you for all you do for us gamers, Drizzt, especially on the Russian Front.

#2: Re: Kharkov Mod Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:52 pm
    —
Someone has created the plugin in the past, but not me: it's the old version (v 1.0 has the plugin). Inside this forum (CC5 Kharkov) you can find my thread with the download link to v 1.2 (the last version of CC5 Kharkov mod).
Having said this, I don't understand why you want to play the CC5 version:  for what I remember you have played the TLD (or WAR) version. There is another forum in this site about the TLD/WAR versions of the mod (you can find it in the first forum page where the forum are listed: it's under "Close Combat the Longest Day"). Last version downloadable is v 2.3 (but it can be you have also the v 2.2). TLD/WAR versions are really better than CC5 version: for example, there are 64 maps and Data has been reworked more.

About kursk mod, from here to March/May its' the worst period about my free time, but I think  and I hope to finish it for the end of the year.

#3: Re: Kharkov Mod Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:02 am
    —
Yeah, Drizzt, I am probably using the TLD Kharkov mod. Just forgot which one it was.

#4: Re: Kharkov Mod Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:31 am
    —
Glad to hear you're still working on Kursk mod as time permits Drizzt!

#5: Re: Kharkov Mod Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:00 am
    —
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=3890

Plugin created for version 1.2.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Kharkov

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1