CCMT maps converted to COI
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: CCMT maps converted to COI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:11 pm
    —
Did anyone convert the CCMT maps to CC3/COI?

Or know where I could find them if it has been done?

#2: Re: CCMT maps converted to COI Author: corsairLocation: Orchies Northern France PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:21 am
    —
Hello ScnelleMeyer

I could have a try to convert them using 5CC......
By the way I read your posts regarding CC COI to CCMT
Where are you standing right now with this mod
I would be interested to help if needed

Cheers,

#3: Re: CCMT maps converted to COI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:46 pm
    —
The mod is working. Need to work more on moving vehicles graphics over. Some interface screens are left doing and I also need to finalize data editing.
I would like to change uniform colours, but havent looked into it yet. With COI it will involve hex editing the .exe.

Because of real life, work on the mod has been stopped for a while. But I will resume it, probably over christmas. Thanks for the offer to help, but I think the work you do with maps is way more valuable than helping complete this mod Corsair. However I shall keep your offer in mind, thank you.

#4: Re: CCMT maps converted to COI Author: corsairLocation: Orchies Northern France PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:59 pm
    —
Hello ScnelleMeyer,

I took occasion of a bargain in MATRIX to get : CC3 COI CCMT & LSA
At 10 Euro each it is in my opinion a good

Reading CCMT forum I noticed you were able to extract GTC trees, at least this my understanding ....

some years ago I recoded PTIF & GTC Maps to fit CC3
I had to shrink some of them but they work fine in CC3
one of the problem I have is, the tree shadows are too big regarding the size of the trees.
I tried to extract the GTC trees from Terrain file but was not able to do it, PC startedto do it but then freeze in a way ......
So I would be interested how you managed and suceed with the extraction.
I had the idea to cut and paste trees from the maps but gave up regarding the amount of work it would require .....

Cheers,

#5: Re: CCMT maps converted to COI Author: corsairLocation: Orchies Northern France PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:04 pm
    —
Hello ScnelleMeyer,

I took occasion of a bargain in MATRIX to get : CC3 COI CCMT & LSA
At 10 Euro each it is in my opinion a good

Reading CCMT forum I noticed you were able to extract GTC trees, at least this my understanding ....

some years ago I recoded PTIF & GTC Maps to fit CC3
I had to shrink some of them but they work fine in CC3
one of the problem I have is, the tree shadows are too big regarding the size of the trees.
I tried to extract the GTC trees from Terrain file but was not able to do it, PC startedto do it but then freeze in a way ......
So I would be interested how you managed and suceed with the extraction.
I had the idea to cut and paste trees from the maps but gave up regarding the amount of work it would require .....

Cheers,

#6: Re: CCMT maps converted to COI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:55 pm
    —
Hey Corsair, I used CCMunger to unpack all trees from GtC. Then used photoshop to re-scale and convert them from 32-bit to 16-bit .tga - Did spend a few hours on it.

#7: Re: CCMT maps converted to COI Author: corsairLocation: Orchies Northern France PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:29 pm
    —
CCMunger do you mean Gadgetmunger
I tried it this evening but did work
I check in available tools list here in CCS but do not find any CCMunger  Crying or Very sad

#8: Re: CCMT maps converted to COI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:01 am
    —
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3244290

#9: Re: CCMT maps converted to COI Author: corsairLocation: Orchies Northern France PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:10 am
    —
Thank you very much
Downloaded this morning
Extracted also
it works like a charm

#10: Re: CCMT maps converted to COI Author: corsairLocation: Orchies Northern France PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:39 am
    —
Some news from the coding front.

I got a total of 10 maps almost all coded in 5CC
I will be at home for a break by the end of the year then those 10 maps shall be ready for tests by the beginning of next year

Cheers

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1