Grossdeutschland Mod for COI
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: Grossdeutschland Mod for COI Author: andyinkuwait PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:54 pm
    —
Downloaded maps, extracted to maps in COI. Downloaded mod.

Went to GC and can't requisition anything because no soldiers/tanks/support show up. I know I'm doing something stupid but I can't figure out what. Any ideas?

#2: Re: Grossdeutschland Mod for COI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:29 pm
    —
Did you install the mod using Modswap?

#3: Re: Grossdeutschland Mod for COI Author: andyinkuwait PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:14 pm
    —
Yes. I don't know if this makes a difference but is it usual to get a warning about overwriting files when transferring unzipped map packs? Should I allow files to be overwritten?

#4: Re: Grossdeutschland Mod for COI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:22 pm
    —
If you get that warning it means that you already have the map in your maps folder. Overwriting should not be necessary if you see that the filesizes are equal to the files in the mapfolder.

#5: Re: Grossdeutschland Mod for COI Author: andyinkuwait PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:27 pm
    —
Maybe I should just uninstall COI, reinstall and try again.

The only soldier I can see on the roster board is the Zug commander but nothing else is available or showing

#6: Re: Grossdeutschland Mod for COI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:31 pm
    —
Yes, you could and also make sure you have the latest patch installed.

#7: Re: Grossdeutschland Mod for COI Author: andyinkuwait PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:34 pm
    —
What is the number for the latest patch?

#8: Re: Grossdeutschland Mod for COI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:42 pm
    —
Check the matrix site please.

#9: Re: Grossdeutschland Mod for COI Author: andyinkuwait PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:50 pm
    —
Tried reinstalling. Still blank roster for GD. Poland mod and vanilla work fine.

#10: Re: Grossdeutschland Mod for COI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:53 pm
    —
Check your game folder. Go to the Data/Base folder and opening both of the teams files. It should be populated with teams.

#11: Re: Grossdeutschland Mod for COI Author: andyinkuwait PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:48 pm
    —
Knew I was doing something dumb. All the soldiers are elites. Wasn't looking far enough into the roster. Apologies for wasting time and bandwidth.

#12: Re: Grossdeutschland Mod for COI Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:01 pm
    —
Haha! No problem mate. We have all been there.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1