Close Combat Bloody First Reviews
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

#21: Re: Close Combat Bloody First Reviews Author: Jatke PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:39 am
    —
I paid full price shortly after release in early Oct. Then was disappointed to find it ran like syrup on my old rig. So I set about collecting parts for a budget gaming box. With an i7-4970, 16 gb RAM, and a 4gb 1050ti I can get ~60fps in 4k with shadows maxed up. Turns out waiting was a happy circumstance. In the 10 weeks it took to assemble everything Matrix came out with 7 patches. Many of the early complaints have been rectified and more patching is scheduled.  

TBF has truly become a diamond in the rough. 3D aside, its pure CC. The free cam  and 3D only makes it more immersive to play and watch. Saving mid-battle is almost like CC1 Replay and it opens up a lot of possibilities for different styles of play. The editor is nothing to write home about yet but it still puts CC4+ editors to shame. The modding potential is wide open, lots of .txt and images files just waiting to be explored. Not limited to a single US campaign either. New ops & camps need only to be edited in Notepad. 40 units and counting for the US in custom battle and Im not sure that's the max. Multiple fire support missions, glorious extended firefights, an AI that can not only give you plenty of action but can occasionally whip your butt.

And future CC is gonna get even better.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2