Advice on monitor and resolution
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Advice on monitor and resolution Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:52 pm
    —
Hi all,

I decided I need a new monitor after watching photo's on a friend's 27"retina display for 1 hour. Main purpose will be for photo editing, however, would it make any difference playing Close Combat on a 4K screen or QuadHD ? What would such a big screen resolution do to one's perception of the quality of the map graphics?

Who can advise from experience?

Thanks,

Pete

#2: Re: Advice on monitor and resolution Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:37 am
    —
What OS are you running?

Windows 10 can not run CC games full screen so everything will be very small with a 4K monitor.

Matrix in the last patch for LSA, the only version to get this feature, added an option to make the UI graphics 1.5x larger which will help but I did argue with that makes things blurry and with 4k still is probably too small.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4538800

#3: Re: Advice on monitor and resolution Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:27 pm
    —
I am running W10.
You are making a good point , that is very helpful. 4K is out of the question then but quadhd will not be much better. Since I don't need 4K per sé this limits my choices in a convenient way.

Thank you,

Pete

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1