When USS Reagan was sunk...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: When USS Reagan was sunk... Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:02 pm
    —
...by the old Swedish sub "Gotland" back in 2006  Very Happy

I dont think the US Navy are proud of this Very Happy

https://www.key.aero/forum/modern-military-aviation/naval-aviation/65646-gotland-has-sunk-largest-aircraft-carrier-the-u-s-s-reagan

#2: Re: When USS Reagan was sunk... Author: dj PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:07 pm
    —
Interesting.  No wonder this is no where to found in US media.  : )  

The writing is on the wall with stealth tech, just a matter of time when it will render sonar obsolete.  At least until they figure out new radar technology to catch up.   I am convinced all the reports of unknown subs in the Baltic Sea are sub "drones" probably Russian.

#3: Re: When USS Reagan was sunk... Author: Jatke PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:12 pm
    —
Shades of Gen. Van Riper and MC '02.

#4: Re: When USS Reagan was sunk... Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:57 pm
    —
Rehashing 13 year old news? You'd better get back to making mods  Very Happy
I wonder if you read beyond the first paragraph or the other posts. The Gotland type sub was not old at the time and apparently it was not the first small sub to disable/sink US navy ships during excercises since it was preceded by at least a Portuguese sub, a Dutch sub and an Italian sub.

#5: Re: When USS Reagan was sunk... Author: dj PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:49 am
    —
Yes Sapa, please get back to work on Berlin  V2 mod  Smile

with auto-installer, click the button and done!

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1