CC5 EXE DOES NOT EXIST
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: CC5 EXE DOES NOT EXIST Author: shorttape PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:46 pm
    —
HI
I HAVE GOG INSTALLED ON MY NEW COMPUTER ( THE MATRIX VERSION JUST GIVES A PINK DISTORTED MESS)
I HAVE DOWNLOADED A MOD 1946
ALL WENT WELL ?
BUT WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL THE MOD THE ERROR MESSAGE CC5 EXE DOES NOT EXISTS COME UP
ANY HELP PLEASE

#2: Re: CC5 EXE DOES NOT EXIST Author: stebla PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:33 am
    —
Hi

I had the same problem with Berlin mod. After fighting with it this morning I found out that the best option is to extract CfgV13.zip into game directory. As the CC5 Configuration Manager is looking for ./CC5.exe file. I guess this is because the wrong registry entries. You can open .pln file as a zip file. Inside install.txt file you can find, how the mods are extracted:

copy $CC\CC5.exe        $ORG\CC5.exe
copy $CC\CCResourceDLL.dll $ORG\CCResourceDLL.dll
copy $CC\Data\Base\AlsTeams.adb $ORG\AlsTeams.adb
copy $CC\Data\Base\BGroups.adb        $ORG\BGroups.adb
copy $CC\Data\Base\Elements.adb $ORG\Elements.adb

In our case $CC is .

The only problem I had was this entry:
copy $CC\Data\Ops\KG Müller $ORG\KG Müller

I had to replace it with:
copy $CC\Data\Ops\KG Muller $ORG\KG Muller

Not sure why in my installation 'umlaut' was missing, perhaps it's due to the fact I have downloaded game from GOG. After it mod was installed succesfullya and I'm enjoying it now Very Happy

#3: Re: CC5 EXE DOES NOT EXIST Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:00 pm
    —
Hey shorttape, I had the same problem as you with The Longest day . if you want to have it working see this thread:
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4779177&mpage=1&key=&#4807259

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1